JCS Equestrian Google Calendar

Friday 8 January 2010

2010

Well hello 2010!

Right, update time on the old hip injury. Been to see an orthopaedic consultant who thinks it is a cartilage sports injury and I'm now waiting for an MRI appointment - yay :-S

Apart from still being slightly fooked because I'm lame I *AM* still planning and plotting on going freelance. I am looking at the prospect in a practical manner and am hoping to get a part-time job doing anything really to keep the bank (boyfriend) happy while I'm building up a client base and harassing oops I mean asking local riding schools if they need an instructor/coach.

In the meantime, I'm trying to do my physio exercises to build up strength in my hip muscles and am really rather enjoying being at home to look after the house and be around James a lot more.

Gosh I am really looking forward to this year - I can feel it is going to be OK :-)

Toodle Pip for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment