JCS Equestrian Google Calendar

Sunday 7 February 2010

Fresh Start!

I am so happy that my good and lovely friend Gill has given birth to her second son today,  brother to little Luke.    I couldn't beam more for Gill and her lovely fella Neil.  He's so chuffed to have two boys now!

I love fresh starts!  All change and another page to start on.  I am free of my old job now and am positively bursting at the seams to get off the ground officially.

Lots of paperwork ready to be sent off and an appointment with the bank to set up an account for business.  Next is a round of visits to riding schools and livery yards with my details and to all the tack shops and leisure centres.

CAN'T WAIT!  Got a session booked with a client on Friday morning.  This is the beginning ... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment