JCS Equestrian Google Calendar

Monday 17 May 2010

Let's get physical!

Right, so I've been to see my physio F this morning.  Blimey traffic was busy on the way in too!  Anyway, I told that I'm doing much better, much stronger now but still getting the impingement niggle and can't bring my right knee up to my chest still.  It's like there is block in my hip.  She frowned and has said that when I go back in a month and if it is still no better then I might have to go back for a referral and have a dye scan MRI this time to deffo see what is causing the impingement.  GREAT!

Well, on the up side she's told me not run - ace!  But, I can cycle and she's given me some more hilarious exercises to do.  This time I have to do hops and jumping!  As in hopping on one leg, jumping up and down, box jumping and hopping from one leg to another.  I wonder if she's just playing with me??  Plus I have to do the other exercises too: lunges, leg lifts and one I call the Lincoln imp knee twist.  Just wish I had a buddy to get fitter with?

So I'm on the look out for someone to cycle with or walk about with in my village.  I'm even going to put a note up in the window of the shop.  I really want to get fit.  The fitter I am the better a rider I can be.  By gosh I want to be better.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment