JCS Equestrian Google Calendar

Thursday 17 June 2010

Cracking On

Teaching is going well.   New client on board now (nice one!) who I taught on Monday night.  L has got a large orange beastie who is rather gangly and unbalanced but very affectionate and willing to try.  He hasn't done much schooling so we are going back to basics which is very satisfying work.

I rode big B on Monday as well - by goodness he needs a sort out and I'll be telling S when she gets back off hols how cheeky he is being!  I shall say over bent and head between knees when cantering - not so enjoyable I can tell you!

Good news is that my BFF and Super M are so much more consistent jumping now that I am really looking forward to going to Horseworld on Sunday afternoon to see how they get on.  I'm competing too on little M.  She was a star last night when we had a SJ practice.  I've got the technique down on her now.

Right - to work I go - got a course today and then home for some DIY and housework in prep for the house warming party on Saturday afternoon/evening!  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment