JCS Equestrian Google Calendar

Tuesday 1 March 2011

2011 Prices and Website News!

 Hello!

I thought I'd put my prices on my blog for all to see and then you can book  for your ***FREE*** half hour assessment session.

To book, please call/text/email/FB message/Tweet me!

  • 1 hour private session £25 each

  • 1/2 hour private session £15 each

  • 1 hour semi-private session (2 riders) £20 each

  • 1 hour group session (3-4 riders) £10 each (BARGAIN!)
I also charge the same prices for ridden exercise/schooling sessions on your own horse.

Don't forget I am a qualified groom too so can offer up my fab grooming skills to you for modest fees as well as being able to provide BHS Horse Owners Certificate training!

PLUS!!!!!  My website JCS Equestrian will be fully up and running soon - very exciting!  So please keep checking back often.

Let's hope this weather stays dry and a little sunshine arrives for us all to enjoy riding in the evenings and at weekends soon!  Can't wait for the clocks to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment