JCS Equestrian Google Calendar

Thursday 3 March 2011

Alkborough & District Saddle Club

Next meeting is on Monday 21st March at The Flixborough Inn pub.  This time we are going to have a brief meeting and then have a mixed general knowledge and horsey quiz followed by chip butties!  Guess who is writing the horsey quiz questions?  Yup.... me!   Hmmmm shall I be tough or do some nice easy ones?

I'm hoping we'll have a member feedback form for people to fill so that we can suss out what members want from the club with regards to ridden, social and  informative training, coaching or events etc.

Looking forward to it.

I'm cracking on with the quarterly newsletter too.  Hoping to have it in some sort of shape or form next week to give to Shelley for editing!  Need to rustle up some advertisers too!

Tonight I'm going to Bishop Burton College with the other half to investigate a job their for him.  Back there again on the 19th to investigate a coaching degree for me to do maybe.  Should be a fun Open Day too.  I'll get to have a good nosey around the massive equestrian complex.  It's an Olympic training venue too.  Exciting.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter and visit my page on the mighty Facebook too.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment